SOLOMONS LANDING POOL RULES - 2023 Season
The lifeguard is the ultimate authority and is authorized to enforce these pool rules to ensure general pool safety and the comfort of users, and may contact officials when necessary.
- All residents or their guests must be prepared to show a fob.
- No one may enter the water without a lifeguard present.
- Proper swim attire is required and showering is recommended before entering the pool.
- Disruptive or offensive behavior is not permitted.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult in the water unless they have passed a swimming test. (Regulations are posted on the bulletin board.)
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s behavior and safety at the pool. Children who are not toilet trained must wear “Swimmies” or equivalent waterproof pants under bathing suits when in the pool.
- No food is allowed in the water.
- All residents and guests must clean up after themselves (food, drinks, litter, toys, etc.).
- The lifeguard may call a break (red sign, when everyone must exit the water) or adult swim (yellow sign) as needed. The lifeguard or SLCA personnel may close the pool at any time due to severe weather, electrical storms, mechanical breakdowns, or safety concerns.
- Glass containers (including Pyrex)
- Smoking (including electronic nicotine delivery systems)
POOL COVID RESTRICTIONS
- Do not come to the Pool if you or any household member is sick.
- Sanitizing of the furniture for your group or self is at your discretion. Our furniture gets cleaned as needed but not between users. Please bring your own cleaning supplies for individual cleaning and sanitizing of furniture.
Approved by Board of Directors JUNE 2023